How the CEP Helps Holland
The CEP will bring Holland together through community and faith
Living your faith
- Practice faithful stewardship: energize your faith through caring for God’s creation.
- Do good together: build your faith by connecting with neighbors through community-wide energy improvements.
- Support your neighbors: Investing in community-wide energy improvements benefits everyone, but everyone needs to get involved for it to work.
Protecting Holland’s future
- Implementing the Community Energy plan will improve entire neighborhoods by increasing property values and making the community a better place to live.
- Promote Holland’s quality of life and a healthy environment for all residents. Using less energy creates less pollution.
- Locally-based energy production = a secure energy future
Building on shared community values
- Working together to benefit the community brings everyone together.
- Energy improvements encourage cool, walkable, and active neighborhoods.
- Modernized and cleaner energy production helps keep the environment and your family healthy.
- Holland needs you! Civic engagement is your responsibility as a citizen of Holland.